As of 10/7/16, 1063 donors have pledged $252,598
$100 ePledge Winners
- Day 1 - Beth DeRousie, IMT, Hospital Info Systems
- Day 2 - Tree Carter, Record Storage
- Day 3 - Darcy DiBiase, Marketing & University Communications
- Day 4 - Beth Rolland, PM&R - Rehab Therapies
- Day 5 - Nancy Ondrejka, CG Radiology RN's
- Day 6 - Liliya Yatsyuk, Nursing-5E-Pre/Post
- Day 7 - Patricia Racculia, Orthopedic Surgery
- Day 8 - Karin McMullin, Nursing-Administration
- Day 9 - Erin Peters, Office Of The President
- Day 10 - Amanda Walsh, Clin Path Immunology
Won't you join me?
Click to listen >>
Jennifer Kite supports Sarah House
As a social worker, I see many patients who need an affordable place for their loved ones to stay while they are receiving medical treatment at Upstate. Sarah House is the only adult hospitality house in the area. Sarah House relies solely on donors and volunteers to operate.
Supporting Sarah House as I do allows you to touch the lives of those who depend on Upstate for their outstanding care.