Call 464-4836 or download a pledge form.
ePledge between Oct. 3 and Oct. 14 - $100 winner-a-day will be drawn!
STEP-BY-STEP ePLEDGE INSTRUCTIONS
- October 3, you will receive an email from Self-Serve with a link to ePledge. https://selfserve.upstate.edu/ais/applications/marketing/sefa/epledge
- Click e-Pledge Button on Self Serve
- Step 1: Enter Pledge Amount – enter the total amount you wish to pledge.
- Step 2: Click YES if you wish to designate your pledge to specific organizations.
- Step 3: Select Payment Option – Choose Payroll Deduction or Credit Card, hit next.
- Step 4: Enter Designations – click on the Agency Search button to contribute to local and statewide agencies*, including Upstate Foundation/Alumni funds.
- You may choose as many designations as you wish – simply search for the agency name or key word, click search.
- A list of choices may come up – put the dollar amount of your pledge that you wish to designate next to the agency of your choice, and click ADD. You will be back at the search screen – you may continue to add designations and when you are done, click NEXT.
- NOTE: *A partial list on back of this flyer, complete list at www.upstate.edu/cgc - select Community Agencies or Foundation/Alumni funds.
- Step 4: Verify Information – check boxes that may apply to your pledge, and enter or verify your address so the agencies may acknowledge your gifts, click NEXT.
- You will be asked to review your pledge and click CONFIRM – you will receive an email confirmation of your pledge.
- Complete pledge form and return via interoffice mail to: Marketing, 250 Harrison St., 4th floor
- Choose one method of payment: either check (payable to SEFA/UWCNY) or payroll deduction (begins January 2017)
- If you choose payroll deduction, remember to SIGN YOUR PLEDGE FORM
- Make your designation choice(s) - partial list of agencies on bottom of pledge form pdf
- List of local community agencies
- Complete list of local and statewide community agencies (SEFA booklet)
- The Upstate Foundation and Upstate Medical Alumni Funds
- keep blue employee copy for your records
Great INCENTIVE PROGRAM
See how easy it is to qualify for fabulous prizes!