2012 Final Figures
1,719 pledges totaling
"The E-Pledge site is very user-friendly. I was able to find the agency I wanted to support by typing the name in the search box. I received an e-mail confirmation almost instantly."
How to Contribute
There are 2 ways to pledge!
1. Pledge on-line with e-Pledge
by payroll deduction or CREDIT CARD!
2. Or use the paper pledge form
You will receive materials from your Department Representative - including:
- pledge form with partial list of agencies/funds on the back of the form
- Step-Up Challenge flyer
- Upstate incentives listed on the pledge envelope
- return envelope
- choose one method of payment: either check (payable to SEFA/UWCNY) or payroll deduction (begins January 2013)
- if you choose payroll deduction, remembr to SIGN YOUR PLEDGE CARD
- make your designation choice(s) - see partial list of agencies and Upstate University Hospital at Community Campus Foundation funds and Upstate Alumni funds on back of pledge form
- Complete list of Community Agencies (SEFA booklet) -New SEFA fund this year: 87-00274 Central New York Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Complete list of Foundation for Upstate Medical University, Upstate University Hospital at Community Campus Foundation, and Upstate Alumni Funds
- keep blue employee copy for your records
Two Great INCENTIVE PROGRAMS
See how easy it is to qualify for fabulous prizes!
Need Pledge Forms?Call 464-4845 or visit:
Jacobsen Hall, Rm. 100
Weiskotten Hall, Rm. 1158
University Hospital, Rm. 1401
Silverman Hall, Rm. 1104