Pledge Total to Date
from 1124 people!
$100 ePledge Winners
- 9/28 - Linda Gribble
- 9/29 - Mark Woodford
- 9/30 - Linda Slater
- 10/1 - Michelle Strom
- 10/2 - Andrea Bleyle
- 10/5 - Cathy Cadley
- 10/6 - Chere Ware
- 10/7 - Wendi Ackerman
- 10/8 - Angelina Aicher
- 10/9 - Elizabeth LaDuke
Call 464-4836 or download a pledge form.
- Jeannette Gilhooley won a $50 gift card to Vince's Gourmet Imports
- Antoinett Dufort won a Zoo Family Pack
- Robert H. Seabury won a Pastabilities $50.00 Gift Card
ePledge between Sept. 28 and Oct. 9 - $100 winner-a-day will be drawn!
STEP-BY-STEP ePLEDGE INSTRUCTIONS
- Enter your username and password from last year, or if you are new or forgot, click "forgot password" to have one sent to you
- You will have 24 hours upon opening the email to reset your password, or you'll need to request again
- Click on I'll Pledge Now
- Step 1: Select Pledge Type — choose payroll deduction or credit card, click NEXT
- Step 2: Enter Pledge Amount — click YES if you wish to designate your pledge to specific organizations, click NEXT
- Step 3: Enter Designations — click on the Agency Search button to contribute to local and statewide agencies, including The Upstate Foundation/Alumni funds
- You may choose as many designations as you wish — simply search for the agency name or key word, or enter the agency/fund number, click search
- A list of choices may come up — put the dollar amount of your pledge that you wish to designate next to the agency of your choice, and click ADD. You will be back at the search screen — you may continue to add designations and when you are done, click NEXT
- Step 4: Verify Information — check boxes that may apply to your pledge, and enter or verify your address so the agencies may acknowledge your gifts, click NEXT
- You will be asked to review your pledge and click CONFIRM — you will receive an email confirmation of your pledge.
- Complete pledge form and return via interoffice mail to: Marketing, 250 Harrison St., 4th floor
- Choose one method of payment: either check (payable to SEFA/UWCNY) or payroll deduction (begins January 2016)
- If you choose payroll deduction, remember to SIGN YOUR PLEDGE FORM
- Make your designation choice(s) - partial list of agencies on bottom of pledge form pdf
- List of local community agencies
- Complete list of local and statewide community agencies (SEFA booklet)
- The Upstate Foundation and Upstate Medical Alumni Funds
- keep blue employee copy for your records
Great INCENTIVE PROGRAM
See how easy it is to qualify for fabulous prizes!