As of 10/24/16, 826 donors have pledged $288,699
$100 ePledge Winners
- Day 1 - Beth DeRousie, IMT, Hospital Info Systems
- Day 2 - Tree Carter, Record Storage
- Day 3 - Darcy DiBiase, Marketing & University Communications
- Day 4 - Beth Rolland, PM&R - Rehab Therapies
- Day 5 - Nancy Ondrejka, CG Radiology RN's
- Day 6 - Liliya Yatsyuk, Nursing-5E-Pre/Post
- Day 7 - Patricia Racculia, Orthopedic Surgery
- Day 8 - Karin McMullen, Nursing-Administration
- Day 9 - Erin Peters, Office Of The President
- Day 10 - Amanda Walsh, Clin Path Immunology
Upstate Community Giving Campaign
Please watch for a special Community Giving Campaign ePledge opportunity
October 3-October 14 and win a chance for $100 a day!
A message from the Community Giving Campaign Chair:
We are pleased to announce Upstate’s 2016 Community Giving Campaign. More than 600 agencies benefit from your support.
The generosity of Upstate’s employees has made our campaign one of the most successful in the SUNY system and in Central New York. Last year, Upstate employees raised $518,889. We hope that you will join us in participating in this important initiative and help us reach our goal to increase employee participation to 20%.
On October 3, you will receive an email from Self-Serve with a link to ePledge. This is an easy way to donate to the campaign and take advantage of the two-week incentive promotion. You may be one of the $100 daily winners!
Once again Zanette Howe is the campaign director and Linda Veit will handle leadership gifts ($1,000 and up) through the Hamilton White campaign. If you have any questions, please contact Zanette at 464-4836 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Linda Veit at 464-6303 or email@example.com
We hope you will find it possible to support Upstate’s Community Giving Campaign. Your participation, at any level, is essential to our success and the well-being of the thousands in our community and beyond. Together, our gifts will help build a stronger future for our neighbors, families, and friends.
Community Giving Campaign Chair,
Danielle Laraque-Arena MD, FAAP
President, Upstate Medical University