The generous individuals who volunteer at Upstate University Hospital Community Campus play an important role in our mission to deliver compassionate, high quality care. Combined, our volunteers lend more than 50,000 hours of time per year, providing direct services or behind-the-scenes support.
Making a Difference
You can make a significant and positive difference in the lives of our patients and their families simply by giving your time. Giving in this way is invaluable to us, and our volunteers say the experience gives back in ways they never imagined. Whatever your talents, come share your special gift with the hospital. Meet new friends and enjoy helping others.
- Free garage parking while volunteering
- Discounted meal on the day you volunteer
- Free flu immunization
- Free blood pressure screening
- Free tetanus and whooping cough vaccines
- Annual Recognition Dinner
- Annual Holiday Luncheon
- Junior Volunteers Recognition Program
- John L. Brown Junior Volunteer Scholarship opportunity
- Letters of recommendation
- Stay active
- Meet new people
- Give back to your community
- Set a good example for your friends and family
The Adult Volunteer Program at Upstate University Hospital Community Campus offers adults 18 years of age and older an opportunity to serve the hospital in a number of areas. When you join the hospital's team of volunteers, you join a dedicated group of individuals. Please join us!
We encourage a scheduled 4 hour shift weekly
The hospital is open 24/7 and we offer opportunities days, evenings and nights but most hours are scheduled between 7:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Volunteer office is open Monday through Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.