Visitor Guidelines and Hours
- 9:00 am to 9:00 pm: General visiting hours, except for Psychiatry and the Secure Unit of the hospital.
- Number of Visitors: Visitors should be limited by the available space and take into account the needs of the patient and roommate.
- After 9:00 pm: Visitation by family members is limited to two people at a time.
- Children: Children may visit when accompanied by an adult. Adult supervision is required at all times for visitors 14 years of age and younger.
Family or visitors may be restricted from visiting for the following reasons:
- Person is acutely ill or running a fever
- Legal documentation restricts or limits visitation
- Patient refuses to see the person
- Person's behavior is unreasonable and disruptive of the functioning of the patient care unit
- Person's behavior creates a risk or threat to patients, families and/or staff
Other limitations apply to:
- Secure Unit
- Emergency Department