Major Research Areas
Researchers in the College of Graduate Studies focus their efforts where it truly matters—on the diseases and illnesses that affect many people. Much of our research activity is grouped into four areas of concentration: cancer; infectious diseases; disorders of the nervous system; and diabetes, metabolic disorders and cardiovascular diseases.
Joseph W Sanger, PhD
- Professor and Chair of Cell and Developmental Biology
Research Programs and Affiliations
- Biomedical Sciences Program
- Cell and Developmental Biology
Education & Fellowships
- PhD: Dartmouth College, 1968
- Cellular analysis of the formation of myofibrils, stress fibers, and cleavage furrows in living cells.