Robert W Weisenthal, MD
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Ophthalmology: Cornea/External Disease
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, 1987, Cornea & External Disease
- Residency: University of Pennsylvania Scheie Eye Institute, 1986, Ophthalmology
- Residency: University of Pennsylvania Health System, 1983
- MD: University of Wisconsin Medical School, 1982
- Computerized Interactive Ophthalmology Curriculum.
Specialties & Certification
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.