Neal A Seidberg, MD
750 East Adams Street
Syracuse, NY 13210
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Pediatrics: Critical Care and Inpatient Medicine
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, PA, Pediatric Critical Care
- MD: SUNY Upstate Medical Center
- Residency: SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse
Specialties & Certification
- Pediatric Critical Care
Current Hospital Privileges
- Upstate University Hospital
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/seidbern
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.