Michael W Roe, PhD
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Medicine: Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Research Programs and Affiliations
- Biomedical Sciences Program
- Research Pillars
Education & Fellowships
- PhD: University of Vermont
- Post Graduate Training: Duke University
- The Roe laboratory studies signal transduction mechanisms that regulate pancreatic beta cell biology and the pathophysiology of diabetes.
Link to PubMed (Opens new window. Close the PubMed window to return to this page.)
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.