Marcus R Rivera, MD
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Pediatrics: Gastroenterology and Nutrition
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, PA, 2007, Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Residency: UMDNJ- New Jersey Medical School, 2004
- MD: New Jersey Medical School, 2001
Specialties & Certification
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Current Hospital Privileges
- Upstate University Hospital
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/riveram
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.