Robert T Morason, MD
550 Harrison Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Ophthalmology: Cornea/External Disease
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: Albany Medical Center Hospital, 2001, Cornea, External Disease and Refractive Surgery
- Residency: Indiana University Medical Center, 2000
- Residency: University of Hawaii Transitional Residency Program, 1997
- MD: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, 1996
- BS: Miami University of Ohio, 1992
Specialties & Certification
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.