Michael T Mazur, MD
766 Irving Ave.
Syracuse, NY 13210
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: St. John's Mercy Medical Center, St. Louis, 1978, OB/GYN Pathology
- Residency: Washington University at St. Louis, 1977, Surgical Pathology
- Residency: Washington University at St. Louis, 1976, Anatomic Pathology
- Internship: Washington University at St. Louis, 1974, Anatomic Pathology
- MD: Northwestern University Medical School, 1973
- Gynecologic Pathology, Breast Pathology, Urologic Pathology
Specialties & Certification
- Anatomic Pathology
Link to PubMed (Opens new window. Close the PubMed window to return to this page.)
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.