Daniel A Kveselis, MD
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Pediatrics: Cardiology
Education & Fellowships
- Residency: Children's Hospital of Buffalo, Buffalo, New York, 1982
- MD: University of Connecticut School of Medicine, 1979
- Exercise physiology and the natural history of congenital heart disease
- Interventional cardiac catheterization
Specialties & Certification
- Pediatric Cardiology
Current Hospital Privileges
- Upstate University Hospital
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/kveselid
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.