Matthew J Hess, MD
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Medicine: General Internal Medicine
- Medicine - Community Campus: General Medicine (Hospitalists)
Education & Fellowships
- Residency: SUNY Upstate Medical University, 2013, Internal Medicine
- MD: SUNY Upstate Medical University, 2010
Diseases & Conditions Treated
- Acute & Chronic Diseases and Conditions in Adult Patients
Current Hospital Privileges
- Upstate University Hospital
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/hessm
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.