Leonard Gitter, MD
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Medicine: Hematology and Oncology
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: Winthrop University Hospital, 2012, Geriatrics
- Residency: Winthrop University Hospital, 2011, Internal Medicine
- BA: Cornell University, 2002, Biology
Specialties & Certification
- Internal Medicine
- American Society of Clinical Oncology - ASCO
- American College of Physicians (ACP)
Current Hospital Privileges
- Upstate University Hospital
Languages Spoken (Other Than English)
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.