Michael J Geiss III, MD
550 Harrison Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Ophthalmology: Cornea/External Disease
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: Universtiy of Michigan/WK Kellogg Eye Center, 1995
- Residency: Cornell Medical Center, 1994
- MD: University at Buffalo School of Medicine, 1990
Specialties & Certification
- Cornea and External Disease
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.