Justin M Dexter, MD
550 Harrison Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Ophthalmology: General Ophthalmology
Education & Fellowships
- Residency: Nassau University Medical Center/SUNY Health Science Center at Stony Brook, 2011
- Internship: SUNY Upstate Medical University, 2008
- MD: SUNY Upstate Medical University, 2007
- BA: Tufts University, 2003, Biochemistry
Cornea, cataract and refractive surgery
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.