Susan M Demartini, MD
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Pediatrics: Pediatric Endocrine and Diabetes
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: University of Virginia Medical Center, 2012, Pediatric Endcrinology
- Residency: University of Virginia Medical Center, 2008, Pediatrics
- MD: SUNY Buffalo, 2005
- BS: SUNY Geneseo, 2000, Biology
- University of Virginia Medical Center, 2011–2013
Specialties & Certification
- Diabetes Management
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.