Y Katharine Chang, MD
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Pediatrics: General Pediatric Division
Education & Fellowships
- Residency: University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers, 2002, Pediatrics
- MD: Albany Medical College, NY, 1999
- BA: Harvard University, 1991
- Breastfeeding, newborn care, car seat safety
Specialties & Certification
Current Hospital Privileges
- Upstate University Hospital
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/changy
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.