Robert M Cavanaugh, MD
- Professor of Pediatrics
Education & Fellowships
- Residency: University of Florida Medical Center, Jacksonville
- Internship: Hennepin County Hospital, 1971
- MD: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, 1970
- Adolescent medicine
- Adolescent preventive services
Specialties & Certification
- Adolescent Medicine
Current Hospital Privileges
- Upstate University Hospital
HealthLinkOnAir Radio Interview11/6/11 Raising Happy, Healthy Teens
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/cavanaur
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.