Bryant P Carruth, MD
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Ophthalmology: Oculoplastics
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: Albany Medical Center, 2013
- Residency: SUNY Upstate Medical University, 2011
- Residency: St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center, 2008
- MD: SUNY Upstate Medical University, 2007
- BA: Dartmouth College, 2003
Specialties & Certification
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.