John Bradshaw, MD
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: Vanderbilt University, 2002, Pediatric Infectious Disease
- Residency: University of Chicago Hospitals, 1997, Pediatrics
- MD: Universidad de Montemorelos, 1988
- BS: Universidad de Montemorelos, 1983
Specialties & Certification
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Sue Stearns, PhD, is an associate professor of cell and developmental biology, and one of four faculty members who teach Gross Anatomy to first-year medical students at SUNY Upstate. Students routinely cite this course as a favorite.
Read more about Stearns' take on our Anatomy course's popularity.