- Masters of Public Health (MPH)
- Certificate of Advanced Study in Public Health
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Doctor of Medicine/Doctor of Philosophy (MD/PhD)
- Doctor of Medicine/Master of Public Health (MD/MPH)
- Full-time: 525
- Part-time: 222
- Volunteer: 1,518
Residency Match: 98.7%
USMLE Pass Rates
- Step 1: 98%
- Step 2: 97%
(New York residents)
Financial AidAbout 85% of students share more than $20 million
COM Dean Search Time Line
January 11, 2017:
- Open Forum
December 2016/January 2017
- On campus interviews
- First round “airport interviews” completed
- The prospectus and ad are finalized and the position is posted. The search firm begins speaking with potential candidates.
- Search Committee co-chairs meet with College of Medicine faculty, CHP and CON Leadership to provide updates.
- Upstate Community is invited to participate in a survey requesting input and nominations.
May 13, 2016:
- First meeting of the Senior Vice President and Dean of the College of Medicine Search Committee.