Student Hospital Privileges
Crouse General Hospital
Veterans Affairs Hospital (VA)
- VA Packet
- Appointment Affidavits
- No Subsidy
- Application for Health Professions Trainees
- Declaration for Federal Employment Form
- Employment Eligibility Verification Form
- Application for Syracuse VA Medical Center Clerkship Rotation
- Computer Account Access Policy
- VA Clinical Trainee Registration Form
- Confidentiality, Participation & Appropriate Use
- SF-87 Fingerprint Information
- Creating a New TMS Account
- Create account
- Modified Orientation Guide
Please complete, print, and return the documents above to the Curriculum Office.
- They are form-fillable, so you can fill them out on the computer.
- You also have the option of emailing the completed forms to Colleen Denniston or Barb Hinds, to be printed.
You will still need to hand sign them, as electronic signatures are not accepted.
- Or bring them in on a flashdrive.
- Bring two forms of ID with you (or passport), when bringing in the paperwork.
- The two forms of ID are listed within the paperwork above.
- Please remember to save often when filling out the PDF Forms.
- Fingerprinting must be done annually.
- If done at the VA within the last year, then please contact the VA PIV office to verify if they will accept them.
- VA PIV office: 315-425-6715