Who Should Apply?
The CNYMPH degree program accommodates both the full-and-part-time students. Full-time students can complete the degree in 24 months while the part-time study plan allows the student up to five years to complete the degree.
- Bachelor's degree holders who aspire to one of the many fields for which an MPH is essential
- Those currently employed in health administration
- Current health professionals who want a broader base of knowledge in public health
- Health care providers who wish to gain a broader perspective of health and healthcare
Program at a Glance
Tuition is at the current SUNY graduate tuition rate for matriculated students.
The CNYMPH degree program accommodates both the full-and-part-time student. Full-time students may complete the degree in 24 months, while the part-time study plan allows the student up to five years to complete the degree. As an interdisciplinary degree, the CNYMPH program offers our students flexibility in regards to their interest and career aspirations. The diversity and complexity of today's public health concerns require professionals to have a broad base of knowledge, skills and experiences. In addition to the core and program-specific courses, students may choose from a menu of elective courses.
The MPH degree is a minimum of 42 credit hours
- 15 credit hours are Core Courses
- 12 credit hours are Program-Specific Courses
- 9 credit hours are Electives
- 6 credit hours are Field Placement & Culminating Experience