Deadline: April 30.
MPH Program:HOW TO APPLY
Deadline: April 30
Students interested in admission to the certificate program are required to meet similar standards as students applying for the MPH degree. These requirements are:
- An interview, if invited Interview Information
- Minimum GPAs at or above a 3.0 (4.0 scale);
- Field Experience: Applicants should have relevant experience in a health or public health related field;
- Minimum TOEFL of 600 written exam/250 CBT/100 IBT (revised 1/07) are preferred;
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution;
- Official transcripts from all previous postsecondary courses;
- Appropriate completion of the admission application and payment of a non-refundable application fee;
- One public health essay; described in the application;
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who know you in an academic or professional capacity. This does not include personal friends and family;
- A Resume or CV;
- It is highly recommended that students have the following college level courses: biology and statistics.
- All incoming students must attend new student orientation.