- American Medical Association: Public Health.
This site is the American Medical Association's compilation of their own program and policy web sites related to geriatric and adolescent health, violence prevention, health disparities and obesity.
- American College of Epidemiology
This site provides an introduction to the field of Epidemiology, in particular with an educational module titled "What is epidemiology, anyway?"
- Commission for a Healthy Central New York
The Commission developed from an initial interest by SUNY Upstate Medical University to better meet the needs of the community it resides in, educates, and to which it provides healthcare. Upstate reached out to similar-minded representatives in the local community, the Commission was formed and a charter was drafted.
- New York New Jersey Public Health Training Center
This web site represents one of 14 Public Health Training Centers across the nation, funded by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) "to bring the theoretical expertise of faculty at accredited schools of public health together with the practical experience of leaders in public health practice."
The Center is a collaboration between:
- Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health
- University at Albany School of Public Health
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey-School of Public Health
- state, city, county and local health departments throughout New York and New Jersey
The mission of the Center is "to enhance the ability of the current and future public health workforce to effectively deliver the Essential Public Health Services to communities throughout New York and New Jersey."