Writing Lab Office Hours Spring 2016
Please email to set up an appointment.
|Monday||9:00 AM - 1:30 PM||
9:30 AM - 1:30 PM
|Judy Carpenter||2113 Silvermanemail@example.com|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 1:30 PM||Lorraine Bedy||1122 Silverman|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
3:00 - 6:00 PM
|Friday||9:30 - 11:30 AM||
- Students who need help planning, reviewing, or improving a paper or written assignment may meet with one of the Writing Lab instructors.
- All appointments should be made via email (see instructor emails above).
- The assignment from the course instructor, as well as your draft of the paper/written assignment should be emailed in advance of the appointment to the specific Writing Lab instructor with whom you will be meeting. The following indicates the number of days in advance of your appointment that your draft paper/assignment should be emailed:
- 5 pages or less, 2 days in advance of your appointment
- 6 – 10 pages, 3 days in advance of your appointment
- 11 – 20 pages, 4 days in advance of your appointment
- over 20 pages, 5 days in advance of your appointment
- For face to face appointments, your draft paper/assignment, with “suggestions for improvement” will be returned during your scheduled appointment. These suggestions will be reviewed during the meeting, along with questions the student may have on the assignment.
- For online appointments the student will need to use Firefox or Chrome on the computer (Internet Explorer does not work well) or the student may use the Zoom Cloud Meetings app available for iPad, iPhone or Android devices. The student will also need a webcam/camera and audio (headset or mic).
- Monday, April 11 is the deadline for drafts of papers to be emailed to the Writing Lab instructors. Appointments may be made up to the last official day of classes, which is Monday, April 18.