- Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology
The JRCERT is dedicated to excellence in education and to quality and safety of patient care through the accreditation of educational programs in radiation and imaging sciences.
- The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
It is the mission of the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) to recognize individuals qualified in the use of both ionizing and nonionizing radiation to promote high standards of patient care in diagnostic medical imaging, interventional procedures, and therapeutic treatment.
- American Society of Radiologic Technologists
The mission of the American Society of Radiologic Technologists is to give medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals the knowledge, resources and support they need to provide quality patient care.
ASRT achieves this mission by:
- Developing useful educational materials for radiologic technologists and delivering them in innovative ways
- Strengthening professional standards
- Enhancing the profession's image and reputation
- Upholding the profession's code of ethics
- Promoting unity within the profession while respecting its diversity
- Supporting research and progress in the radiologic sciences