How to Apply: DPT Professional Doctor of Physical Therapy
Professional Doctor of Physical Therapy applicants must submit both the Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service (PTCAS) and Upstate Applications
- Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service (PTCAS) application - http://www.ptcas.org/home.aspx
- Two letters of recommendation, one MUST be from a Physical Therapist
- Official College Transcripts
- GRE Scores (sent directly to PTCAS)
- The PTCAS GRE code for SUNY Upstate is 0387
- Once Upstate receives your application from PTCAS, a link to our Secondary Application will be e-mailed to you. The Secondary Application must be submitted to Upstate Medical University along with a $65 application fee no later than February 1.
Interviews will be granted upon successful screening of completed applications.
Additional requirements based on individual situations. It is the responsibility of each student to confirm that a completed application is on file in the Office of Student Admissions.
January 15, 2014 - Deadline for completion of PTCAS
February 1, 2014 - Deadline for completion of Upstate Secondary Application
Spend time with Physical Therapy students…
"I chose Upstate because the environment was very welcoming and it seemed like a great environment to learn. The faculty are great and willing to help anyone."
Kristina Wulff, Class of 2011
Room 1215, Weiskotten Hall
Phone: 315 464-4570