Prerequisites/How to Apply: MS
Prerequisites: Medical Technology, MS
Master of Science (MS)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or Higher
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
Medical Technology is a fall entry program. Applications open September 1 and admission is on a rolling basis.
How to Apply: Medical Technology, MSMedical Technology, MS applicants must submit:
- College of Health Professions Application
- Two letters of recommendation. We recommend that at least one letter be from a science faculty member and the second should be from someone who knows you in an academic or professional capacity. Personal references will not be considered.
- Official College Transcripts. Applicants are required to submit official transcripts from every college attended or every college they have received credit from. If your college transcripts are not in English, or it is not in the same grading system as the United States, you will need to get a translation and a course-by-course educational credential evaluation completed by an approved agency.
- Official GRE Scores
- Please note that it may take roughly 10-14 days for electronic GRE scores to be uploaded once the request has been made through ETS.
- If English is not your first language, an official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IETLS) score report must be submitted.
Additional requirements based on individual situations. It is the responsibility of each student to confirm that a completed application is on file in the Office of Student Admissions.
Letters of recommendation, official transcripts and test scores should be sent to:
SUNY Upstate Medical University
Admissions & Financial Aid
766 Irving Ave.
Weiskotten Hall 0217
Syracuse, NY 13210