Susan S Graham, MS, MT(ASCP), SH
- Associate Professor of CHP-Clinical Laboratory Science
- Associate Dean of College of Health Professions
Research Programs and Affiliations
- College of Health Professions
Education & Fellowships
- MS: SUNY Buffalo, 1985, Natural Science
- BS: Rochester Institute of Technology, 1979, Medical Technology
- Susan Graham teaches Hematology, Laboratory Management, and Clinical Correlations in the Department of Clinical Laboratory Science. She has 29 years of professional field/teaching experience.
- Her research interest lies primarily in the field of coagulation, specifically in the study of platelets and their interaction with von Willebrand factor.
HealthLinkOnAir Radio Interview3/27/13 Celebrating National Medical Laboratory Professionals Week
"I love medicine, but I prefer to be behind the scenes of patient care. I like the testing in the lab. You have to know so much and relate it to the patient. Lab people are methodical and process-oriented. I want to be involved, doing the lab work that's significant to the treatment of patients."
Class of 2011
Room 1215, Weiskotten Hall
Phone: 315 464-4570