College of Health Professions is an upper-division transfer and graduate college offering degrees in many of the most in-demand health careers.
Transfer students wishing to pursue a Bachelors degree must have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours to include the prerequisites for their program of choice.
Requirements for these programs as well as for the graduate programs in Medical Technology, Physician Assistant, Cardiovascular Perfusion and Physical Therapy can be found on the links below:
- Behavioral Analysis Studies-MS
- Clinical Perfusion - MS
- Medical Biotechnology - BS
- Medical Imaging: Radiography (X-ray) - BS/BPS
- Medical Imaging/CT and MRI: BPS
- Medical Imaging: Ultrasound - BS/BPS
- Medical Technology - BS/MS
- Physical Therapy - DPT
- Physician Assistant - MS
- Radiation Therapy - BS/BPS
- Respiratory Therapy - BS