Jeffrey D Amack, PhD
293 Weiskotten Hall
766 Irving Ave.
Syracuse, NY 13210
Research Programs and Affiliations
- Biomedical Sciences Program
- Cell and Developmental Biology
- Research Pillars
Education & Fellowships
- Postdoctoral Fellow: University of Utah School of Medicine, 2007, Developmental Biology
- PhD: University of Wisconsin at Madison, 2002, Genetics
- Genetics and cell biology of organ morphogenesis during embryonic
Link to PubMed (Opens new window. Close the PubMed window to return to this page.)
My lab focuses on how organs--in particular the heart--take shape during embryonic development. We use zebrafish as a model vertebrate embryo to study the genetics and cell biology of organ morphogenesis.
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/amackj