Vladimir Sirotkin, PhD
309 Weiskotten Hall
766 Irving Ave.
Syracuse, NY 13210
Research Programs and Affiliations
- Biomedical Sciences Program
- Cancer Research Institute
- Cell and Developmental Biology
- Research Pillars
Education & Fellowships
- Postdoctoral Fellow: Yale University, 2007
- Postdoctoral Fellow: The Salk Institute for Biological Studies, 2002
- PhD: Rutgers University, 2001
- Mechanisms of the actin cytoskeleton assembly and role of myosin-1 during endocytosis in fission yeast.
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/sirotkiv