Travel to Syracuse
The conference planners recommend that Conference attendees fly to Syracuse. Syracuse is home to Hancock International Airport, which is served by six major airlines with approximately 200 passenger flights arriving and departing daily.
Syracuse is in the center of New York state and is located at the crossroads of two major interstate highways, I-90 (east-west) and I-81 (north-south). Amtrak provides rail passenger service to and from the William F. Walsh Regional Transportation Center.
Airport information: Syracuse Hancock International Airport
Train station information: William F. Walsh Regional Transportation Center
Transportation for conference activities will be provided.
Additional local transportation options are listed below.
- Airport Taxi 315 433-1000
- University Area Taxi 315 471-7171
- 4SU-TAXI 315 478-8294 or 315 478-8000
- Alliance Taxi 315 474-7899
- AAA Carousel Taxi 315 478-8000
- Americar 315 455-2404
- Alamo Rent A Car 315 455-7495
- Enterprise Car Rental 315 454-8400
- Hertz Rent A Car 315 455-2496
- Thrifty Car Rental 315 455-1001