Syracuse, NY 13210
All students complete required coursework in bioethics during their time at SUNY Upstate. Center faculty teach required and elective courses in the Colleges of Medicine, Nursing, Health Professions, and Graduate Studies. We also provide educational programs throughout the University, including clinical case discussions, departmental Grand Rounds, special seminars and symposia.
Courses for Credit
- College of Medicine
- College of Nursing
- College of Health Professions
- College of Graduate Studies
- Consortium for Culture and Medicine
The Consortium courses are open to all students, faculty, & staff from SUNY Upstate, Syracuse University, and Le Moyne College. These courses are also open to members of the public with Bachelor's degrees.
- Center Seminars (monthly seminars, open to public)
- Department of Medicine Resident Education in Ethics