Electron Microscopy reconstruction of the yeast vacuolar ATPase. Ribbon models for individual protein subunits have been fit to the electron density.
From the lab of Stephan Wilkens, PhD.
Audrey M Bernstein, PhD
- Associate Professor of Ophthalmology
- Associate Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Associate Professor of Cell and Developmental Biology
Research Programs and Affiliations
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical Center, NYC, 2005–2017
Fibrosis; Scarring; Protein degradation; ubiquitin; integrins; cytoskeleton; patient-derived model systems
HealthLink on Air Radio Interview
Link to PubMed (Opens new window. Close the PubMed window to return to this page.)
SUNY Distinguished Professor Emeritus
- Richard Cross, PhD
- David Turner, PhD