New Home of the Upstate Mind
Coming in early 2016
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the biotech/biomed business incubation and acceleration program at the Central New York Biotech Accelerator - CNYBAC. Our streamlined process to bring you into the Program is as follows:
Our license rate for dry/wet lab space is set at $20/$25 per square foot for the first year. (see the Client Accelerator Application for subsequent years)
- Calculation: (SF * Rate)/12 months = Monthly License Fee
- Additional charge for Hazardous Waste Removal, Refrigeration/Freezer, and glasswasher/sterilizer
Steps to Apply:
- Complete the Client Accelerator Application , include a copy of your Business Plan if you have one and forward to either: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- If you need assistance developing a Business Plan, we provide a template below.
- For long-term clients (1 year licensee's), we ask that you become a CNYBAC Program Partner. Program Partners help to inspire collaboration. You can elect to be a mentor, presentor, innovation evaluator, host an intern, etc.
- Upon receipt of your completed Application and Plan, we wil lprovide you with our standard Client Accelerator Agreement for your review and contact you to schedule a meeting at the CNYBAC in order to answer your questions, provide information about insurance you will need, program partnership, and provide you and your colleagues with a tour.
- After your meeting, if your program is accepted and you would like to join us - we will execute the Client Accelerator Agreement and an Incubator Plan which we will work with you to complete.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
CNYBAC Building Manager
CNYBAC Director of Operations