New Home of the Upstate Mind
Coming in early 2016
Central New York Biotech Accelerator (CNYBAC)
841 East Fayette St
Syracuse, NY 13210
Map & directions
Phone: 315 464-9288
Name: Kathy Pazaras
- Be the most creative and imaginative biotechnology academically based innovation accelerator in North America.
- Incubate and accelerate university-industry partnerships that discover, design, develop and deploy innovative products for bioscience marketplaces.
- Provide growth-oriented companies essential business acceleration services and access to industry-specific development resources.
- Collaborate with domain experts/mentors in creating comprehensive systems and teams that potentiate success.
The CNYBAC commits to the two core principles of business incubation as developed by the National Business Incubation Association (NBIA):
1. The CNYBAC aspires to have a positive impact on its community's economic health by maximizing the success of emerging companies.
2. The CNYBAC is a dynamic model of a sustainable, efficient business operation.
Anti Kick-back and Stark Compliance
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2015
Program Location: SUNY Upstate Weiskotten Hall,
766 Irving Ave., Room 103 (Auditorium), Syracuse, NY 13210
4:00 – 5:30 P.M.