New Home of the Upstate Mind
Coming in early 2016
The Central New York Biotech Accelerator
841 East Fayette St
Syracuse, NY 13210
Map & directions
Phone: 315 464-9288
Name: Kathy Pazaras
The CNY Biotech Accelerator (CNYBAC) is dedicated to helping biotech and biomedical for-profit companies become successful and commercialize their products, the CNY Biotech Accelerator opened its doors in early 2013.
Located in Syracuse, NY, this highly-specialized accelerator draws on the bio-research strengths of two founding universities and a region rich in education and entrepreneurial spirit.
Click on the above link for additional information and to RSVP.For additional "Cultivate" events click on the Events tab on the left of the screen.
- Be the most creative and imaginative biotechnology academically based innovation accelerator in North America.
- Incubate and accelerate university-industry partnerships that discover, design, develop and deploy innovative products for bioscience marketplaces.
- Provide growth-oriented companies essential business acceleration services and access to industry-specific development resources.
- Collaborate with domain experts/mentors in creating comprehensive systems and teams that potentiate success.
The CNYBAC commits to the two core principles of business incubation as developed by the National Business Incubation Association (NBIA):
1. The CNYBAC aspires to have a positive impact on its community's economic health by maximizing the success of emerging companies.
2. The CNYBAC is a dynamic model of a sustainable, efficient business operation.